Through Arts For Learning CT’s diverse roster of artists, our mission is to engage participants of all ages and abilities in learning creatively through the arts.
We envision people of all ages and abilities in Connecticut actively participating in the arts. Arts For Learning CT serves as an essential resource for arts engagement in the state. This engagement flows from a roster of professional teaching and performing artists who spread their artistic expertise and inquiry into multiple disciplines to stimulate life long learning and creativity. Our work transforms the public’s understanding of the value of the arts as an active and natural part of everyone’s life.
Why choose Arts for Learning Connecticut for your arts in education programming?
- High quality artists in all the arts disciplines
- Over 30 years of Excellent Customer Service
- Arts programming that connects directly to curriculum
- Creative Arts Learning programs for Boys & Girls Clubs, Girl and Boy Scouts, Community Centers
- Family Programming that features learning for the whole family
- Creative Arts Learning performances and workshops for Elder Learning
- Engaging Teacher Professional Development that connects the arts to classroom learning